«« Video : The Chak De Girls Speak About Chak De India and More…  |  Video : Deleted Song From Guru »»

Hot Pictures Of Sagarika Ghatge : Preeti Sabharwal of Chak De India

The Chak De Girls surely have taken Bollywood by a storm and one face who surely you guys will not forget is that of Chak De India’s hot chic, Preeti Sabharwal aka Sagarika Ghatge.

If you did not have enough of Preeti Sabharwal ( Sagarika) on the big screen then here are some hot pictures of Sagarika Ghatge. Watch and enjoy!!!

Sagarika Ghatge

Sagarika Ghatge: Mein Hot Hoon Na ?

Check out more pictures of Sagarika Ghatge

Sagarika Ghatge In A Hot Black Dress

Beautifullll!! Sagarika Ghatge

Hot Close Up Picture of Sagarika Ghatge

Cute Sagarika Ghatge Wallpaper

Share Hot Pictures Of Sagarika Ghatge : Preeti Sabharwal of Chak De India with your friends on Facebook.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (26 votes, average: 3.96 out of 5)

1. Pingback by » Hot Pictures Of Sagarika Ghatge : Preeti Sabharwal of Chak De India

[...] Original post by Movie Tonic [...]

2. Comment by abhinav

awesome..love you…sagarikaaaa

3. Comment by rahil

infor about Sagarika Ghatge plzzzzzzzzzzz.

4. Comment by Abhijeet

when i watch u in movie,i became big fan of u,and idolise my girlfriend should be like u. other then this u’r performance in the film is exellent & hope to watch u soon in the next film.byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

5. Comment by manu (india)

you are really…….cute…..i wana know more about u..

6. Comment by kapil

i m ur big fan u are very beautiful

can’t live without seeing ur pic

7. Comment by vicky

i m ur big fan
    u r looking most beautiful…
    i wanna know more abt u.

8. Comment by Chavs

Hi gorgeous Sagarikaaa

9. Comment by anurag

hi sagarika i wanna chat wid u

10. Comment by Arjun Maaz

hey sag i like you wn i saw U for the 1st time ….. 4m that time till now i do the same i know U ill be hvin bf i dont like 2 cum bitwin or distrub Ur luv atlest dont play with his feeling

11. Comment by sahil

you r beautiful

12. Comment by gauhar

hi gauhar here ,
    sagarika was mind blowing she done very well in the film n hope she must give more hits film in the coming future n i am waiting for her upcoming films. i would like to make a film with her.i saw 10 times Chakde due to her.
    Thanx
    gauhar

13. Comment by gauhar

Hi,priety lady
    SAGGG… i want to cultivate a immortal friendship with u.
    sagarika where r u from a long time u must be in the industry from ur childhood b’coz God gives u a cute face which is liked by every one.i am not only ur fan but also cooler,Ac,etc ha.. ha..
    my hand does’nt stop regarding u.
    i am reverting for ur early reply
    babyeeeeeeeeeeee

14. Comment by MOHIT

HI SAGARIKA I AM REALLY BIG FAN OF YOUR.I COULD WANT TO MEET TO YOU.LOVE U

15. Comment by rahul manwani

HEY SAGARIKA , HOWZ U DOIN?? CHAK DE WAS A ALL TIME ROCKIN 1 BUT IT WAS YOU WHO MADE IT ROCKIN ND MA ALL TIME FAVOURITE… YOUR ROLE WAS A SUPERB 1 ND U TOOK DA TASK QUITE WELL.. I GUESS.. U WERE THE BEST CHARACTER OF ALL DA GALS… U LOOK NICE.. N SO I HOPE TO C U SOON IN SOME OTHER MOVIES IN LEADING ROLES…I HAVE BEEN LIKE A BIG FAN OF URS.. IF POSSIBLE PLZ DO RPY ON MI EMAIL ID WHCIH I HAVE GIVEN ABOVE.. PLZ… I WUD B GLAD TO C UR RPY.. N FEEL LUCKY TO GET UR RPY.. BYEE.. TC.. BEST OF LUCK FOR UR FUTURE.. N YA ILL PRAY MA GOD TO BLESS U WITH SOME ROCKIN MOVIES….BYE….

16. Comment by Gaurav Sharma

You resemble to my girlfriend. I love your looks and your attitude, I request you to please maintain this attitude and I assure you the one day you will be a big star. I won\’t say that I am you biggest fan, I am your biggest admirer. Please donot fall in skin show bussiness because you don\’t have to do that, you are the BEST. Love you. Bye, Take Care.

17. Comment by kriti

preeti sabarwal oh i mean sagarika u r mindblowing seriously u r looking mindblowing in chak de india specially in tat saari n u play very well hockey n i like urs playing way i m a big fans of urs

18. Comment by eminem

HI…. I M TOTALLY CONFUSED THAT EITHER I CALL U SAGARIKA OR PREETI SABARWAL. BEACAUSE THE ROLE U HAVE PERFORMED IN CHAK DE IS MIND BLOWING AND U HAVE SEND A IMAGE ON MIND OF PREETI. BUT IN REALITY U R SAGARIKA….. U R SO HOT AND SEXY AND I WANNA STAY A NIGHT WITH U ON MY BED SO I U R READY TO BECOME SUCKER I WIL BE FUCKER . IF U DONT MIND. PLEASE CONTACT OM I.D.

19. Comment by surajit

Hi sagarika how are you?Many Many happy retuerns of the day.
    We all know a birthday is a special day for laughter,fun and cheer for sharing happy times with your dear ones.I wish and pray that life fulfils your all your drams and brings to you happiness,love all around the year and all around the world and specially from me.
    can you give me your id/adress then i will send a card for you?

20. Comment by gurdeep

hi i am gurdeep first girl who is admiring anothergirl u r fantastic.i just love ur style.i think u r the only actress who do not apply make up on her face.i just wanna meet u once plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.if it will possible definately i will meet u ur the best.my advise to u is be as u r.

21. Comment by jaydeep

Sagarika

I would be happy if I met before my marriage. At least I can Propose u. Your hight make me mad. U R preety 2.

Regards

Jaydeep

22. Comment by lisa

sagarika really is not hot.she is like anty of tv serial she does not have good boobs,face lips etc

23. Comment by M.Riaz

You are looking Gorgeous in the final match. I like you very much.

24. Comment by Diwash

Oh god you’re really electrofying i’ve never seen such a talented girl… And i’m very much allur wit becoz you’re only the actress who don’t perfer mostly for make up….

25. Comment by Diwash

.Really i love u… U r awesom..

26. Comment by Saurabh

U r nice , thanks for doing that role for us, gud day

27. Comment by desi

Pics are not shown try to link images from other sources.

28. Comment by V.r rathod

I love you ,
    I miss you,
    mujse sadi karogi? Me tume duniya ki sari khusiya dunga.

29. Comment by A k Jain

Heyy Saggu,

I know that from the indian hockey team you r the most lovely n beautiful.

The way i liked u none cant… Reply soon baby.. ;) waiting fo it…!!!

30. Comment by Tapan

YOU R BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME LOOKING!!!!!!!!JUST FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!