«« Emraan Hashmi : ” I was sick of kissing on screen “  |  Video: Heyy Babyy Title Song Trailer »»

Want To Be A Crore-Pati? Write A Script For Subash Ghai

Filed under: Bollywood News

Yes the above statement is true indeed. Subash Ghai’s Mukta Arts has announced an open offer of Rs. 1 crore to a screenwriter who can bring forth a complete, bound script and, on the first hearing by the Mukta Arts selection committee, is acquired by them.

Seems like finally the Indian film industry has realised the importance of script writers. Subash Ghai With the kind of films that are being churned out by our Bollywood industry, it seems that films are just made for the sake of making. “Paise hai, chalo ab ek picture banate hain“, this is the attitude that today’s producers seem to have developed. Script Writer, what’s that? Shah Rukh Khan hain na, script kyun chahiye? Yup, that sems to the attitude of today’s film makers. Either make some crappy stuff with big stars and great music or rent a Hollywood DVD, give it a desi look and that’s a Bollywood film for you.

Take for example Subash Ghai’s very own last production, Good Boy Bad Boy. As ridiculous the title was, equally ridiculous was the film. And if Subash Ghai tells me that he had a script writer for the film, then I swear I would die of laughter.

But Subash Ghai is a Good Boy not a Bad Boy. He has learnt from his mistakes and realised the dearth of talented script writers in our industry. Therefore he has decided to have this, “Script Lao Aur Ek Crore Pao” contest, in a bid to find some talented script writers and to lay his hands on a good story. Perhaps the Showman himself wants to make a comeback as a director (his last film Kisna was a super flop) and he wants to get the best possible story for his return journey as a director.

“If we say we are perpetually on the lookout for good scripts, why can’t we put our money where our mouth is and pay 1 crore for a brilliant script — which, according to me, is a fair price, especially when we are going to spend 25 to 50 crores to produce the film,” Ghai states.

So if you have an interesting script ready then I guess you know whom to go to :)

Share Want To Be A Crore-Pati? Write A Script For Subash Ghai with your friends on Facebook.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

1. Comment by RAJESH JOSHI

I was so happy after reading the article “Want To Be A Crore-Pati? Write A Script For Subash Ghai”. I have a story which will really fulfill the requirements of the article………..

2. Comment by nimbalkar

Yes. The best offer I have come across thus far, apart from mirchimovies.com. But how do I get about posting the script? Also some more information required.

3. Comment by maninder singh channa

go through with times demand

4. Comment by maninder singh channa

u shoud to do what public demands

5. Comment by DEEPAK MOOLCHANDANI

I NEED MONEY, AND I AM ONLY 19 YEARS OLD. I READ THE ABOVE ARTICLE, AND I WILL TRY TO WRITE SCRIPT FOR SUBHASH GHAI, I WANT TO DO WORK IN FILMS ALSO, SO PLEASE MR. GHAI GIVE ME A CHANCE.
    THANK YOU.
    DEEPAK MOOLCHANDANI.
    AJMER(RAJASTHAN)
    +91 9950466266

6. Comment by RAJBALA .R

I have a storyline that has a different setting,but I lack script skills. If you are ready to pay for it .I will mail it to you. The story is on a bold subject and will help change the views of the people. Interested???? Mail me today itself or it will become another man’s cup of tea.

7. Comment by hassan

my name is hassan and iam interested to introduce my uncle who had wrote many famous screen plays but he remained in the dark beacuse he belive in quality not in quantity he is a govenment employee but still the love passion and his full dadecation towords screen plays was the result that few dramas of pakistan like A;pha bravo and charlie which i remembered and few plays iam not a fam of watching dramas but film insted and thats why with full sincerity if Subash Ghai’s Mukta Arts give my uncle a chance he may inshallah give them what they required its not money that comes first but sincerity,hard work and dedication to the work.

8. Comment by Iktara

Please give complete guidelines regarding subjects, budget of film, time -frame (deadline)and duration of film. In what format should it be handed over: soft copy, hardcopy or cd? Does the contract allow further creative inputs if selected? Please be specific. Whose copyright&property if not selected? Great idea.

9. Comment by varun suthra

i support mr. ghai’s thought filmmakers have forgotten the value of their product & their responsibilities towards society i have got a wonderful script & i dont want any money for that

10. Comment by Pawan kumar

I have a very interresting story and I want to become crorepati so give me chance to show my talent.

11. Comment by rakesh

hello subhash ghai sir

i have one drem to be a script writer. from today i start think about one most wanted story. when i will complete story i will come back to u.

12. Comment by anup kadel

i am very happy with this offer . i am from nepal and i have one adventure story idea which i want to share with your party so what is a safe way to do that

13. Comment by sandeep

Its great to see this offer. Sir, i have a story based on unique concept and i m sure when directed, will be a big hit..The concept of movie is very intersting and will make the audience to think over it positively.. I am eager to send this story to u …so can i know what will be the safe way to send it to you..I assure you its not very conventional type of story..If you like my story , please do communication and if not then also reply…So, tell me any mail ID so that it reaches to you only.
    Thanks sir.

14. Comment by sanjay

sir i have avery intresting script and i am sure you would like it please give me a chance to show my talent

15. Comment by ANIL VASWANI

DEAR MR GHAI,
    GUD AFTERNOON ,FIRSTLY LET ME THANK U FOR APPRECIATING THE SCRIPT WRITER INVOLVEMENT PROCESS IN MAKING TRUE ORIGINAL FILM MAKING .
    I HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT STORY CONCEPT READY WITH ME . ITS A TRILLER SUPENSE CONCEPT …THE CATCH …. IN ONE LINE …NEVER TRUST ANY ONE …
    LET ME HAVE THE PRIVELGE IN MEETING TO READ OUT THE STORY CONCEPT .. IM SURE THIS WILL BE AN AWITED TRILLER OF THE YEAR.
    YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY CELL 9820001358 ANYTIME .
    IV HAVE A PASSION TO WRITE A GUD STORY SCRIPTS .
    IM YOUNG N BELIEVE THAT FRESH INNOVATIVE NEW CONCEPT CAN WORK ..NOT SEASONED ACTOR .
    YOURS TRUELY .
    ANIL VASWANI

16. Comment by ANIL VASWANI

U CAN MAIL ME ON anil_smart@hotmail.com …my mail is as above stated

17. Comment by sajjad hussain

i am a pakistani writer contact me plz sajjadh83@yahoo.com

18. Comment by Anita Sharma

Hello Mr. Ghai. Yaea i totally agree. now its the time when our film indusry need a relly good and bold script writer. anyways I’m Anit Sharma from Haryana Hisar. and my Email address is as i’ve given happyfamily@rediffmail.com. i’m ready with a subjective script. really i wanted to make film but now when u r offering so i think its the time to hit the goal ….
    waiting for your positive reply.
    it will be better that once u go through the script.
    Warm regards
    Anita
    and All the best for your ultimate search of scriptwriter……whoever.\
    Good Luck

19. Comment by naveen devasar

jai hind ghai sahab
    waise to aapko koi script sunnana chirag ko roshni dekhana hai .
    kyuki aap to khud apne aap mein ek misal hai
    apne filmi carrer mein appne na jane kitni script ko pass or reject kiya hoga .
    phir aapke samne koi ek script likhkar gusthaki kaise kar sakta hai.
    lekin kahte hai jab koi ek boodh sagar mein milti hai to wo boodh nahi rah jati ek sagar ban jati hai .
    to mein bhi (ek boodh ) sagar mein milne ko bechain hu ?
    sagar kbhi nahi boodh ke pass jata boodh ko hi sagar ke talash rahti hai .
    to yai talash kab aur kaise poori hongi mein khud bhi nahi janta .
    aaj he mene net pe dekha ki want to be crorepati write a script for subhash ghai
    viase to mein script aaj se 10 saal pahle likhta tha lekin koi manjil na milne ke karaan wo sab ek raddi ke dher se jyada kuch nahi ban saki.
    lekin agar aap ka ishara ho to un raddi ke dher se mitti hata kar unka chehara phir se dekhne ko mil sakta hai .
    jo dhool mein rakhi mere aur aise dekhti hai jaise koi yatim baccha raho se gujrane wali har aurat ko apne maa ki taraha dekhta hai
    aab ise jyada aur kya likhu ghai sahab nahi to meri dastaan to itni lambi hai ke mujhe dar lagta hai khi aap bour na ho jaye ?
    thanks
    naveen devasar
    naveen_devasar@rediffmail.com

20. Comment by vinay

sir,i m interested to accept but hw can i produce it to u .my n0 9819074941 pls call me or send me an email

21. Comment by ROYLISH

mey shayd is article post per late sey pauchaa hoon but i have RAAB NEY BANA DEE JORDEE SEY BIG IDEA HAI BUT KISMAT KAHA KI KOI SUBHESH JEE JAISA MAHAN PERSON BULA LEY MEY STORY KEY HER KIRDAR KO JANTA HOON real super 100% 2009 or 10 ki movie meri hogee plss mail me — roylish@gmail.com

22. Comment by Salona

Hi, subhash ghai sir, waise toh aaj kal scrip ki itni kami ho gayi hai ki log ek hi film ka remake aur har ek film ki story dushri story se milti hai ya phir script kahi se chori karte hain….mere pas ekdam alag script hai jo apko jarur pasand aayegi…..email me ya call me

23. Comment by fazal

dear subhash ghai i have some stories that can really shakes the mind so i request you to pleaase contact my number.and my movie name is The chess.

24. Comment by fazal

fazal_nisar12@yahoo.co.in please mail me on e mail address

25. Comment by zuhair quain zaidi

I HAVE STORY HOW I SUBMIT

26. Comment by Bheem singh

Sir, Maine 5 song likhe hai or ak story likhee hai jo meri life ke uper aadharit hai. Mai chahata hu ki hum is desh ke liye ak aur oscor awards le kar aaye.pichhale saal 2008 me mere sath jo ghatna hui usko lekar yah kahani likhi hai.is story ko me boolybod me dena chahta hu. yah story ak super hit film ki tarh hai. Story ke ander romantic,comedi,suspence,action hai jo sayad kisi film me nhi mila hogha.
    Mai Aap ki help se is kahani ko badeparde par lekar jana chahta hu.
    Meri jindgi me kuch asa hua jiski wajh se mai na to jee pa rha hu aur na mar pa rha hu. yesa kyo ho rha hai mai puri duniya ko dikhana chahta hu.Is story se mai poore desh ko shoche per majbur kar duga ye mera wada hai.

Please meri help karo.
    Pls contact me-09928106711
    BHEEM(PREM)
    ALWAR(RAJ.)

27. Comment by dipen devmurari

i have intrusting scrips. contact me my mobile no.09662613444. this is my best scripts.

28. Comment by Sreenivas

Hello Sir.. Classics things are in dark side, unsaid, and unseen…but “when seen and heard they are crowned with “indisputable love of people”….Ek aisa hi kahani humare paas hai…This is a story of “An innocent boy, who has grown up “untouched with world’s distinctions i.e., “race, religion, status, fame, cheating, politics, etc..The movie is about his encounter with the world after such innocent lifestyle; friendship, love, break-up, fight between his thoughts and require of profession …great story of “emotions and intellegence” and his innocent humorous lifestyle…..Sir, I dont need money for this story…..Bas ek iccha hai….will be very grateful if you use my given title and caption only after your satisfaction..

29. Comment by Y.S. Tomar

Dear Sir,
    Am a hindi social novel writer and lyrist of heart touching songs. Pl. mail us the mail id to mail the synopses of some novels.
    Thanking You
    With best regards
    Y.S. Tomar

30. Comment by amit kaushal

sir i am in 12th class but i wanna to set my own identity. sir plz help me. i have written a script and puted my best in it so
    plz i request you sir go through it.

31. Comment by Vaibhav Mishra

Subhash sir Jaisa script apko chahiye waisa maine likha hai.give me one chance plz.my number-08050848450

32. Comment by amit

Dear sir, my name is amit dhanrale & i hav a 1 uniqe story of real life & m sure its different think story
    my email id amitdhanrale@gmail.com

33. Comment by amit dhanrale

Dear sir. my name is amit dhanrale & i hav 1 uniqe story its really different story & thts real life story m sure its really different think story

34. Comment by piyush chauhan

HIIII SUBHASH GHAI SIR, I READ THE ABOVE ARTICLE, AND I WILL TRY TO WRITE SCRIPT FOR SUBHASH GHAI, I WANT TO DO WORK IN FILMS ALSO, SO PLEASE MR. GHAI GIVE ME A CHANCE.
    THANK YOU.
    PIYUSH CHAUHAN
    ALIGARH (UTTAR PRADESH)
    +91 8755345993

35. Comment by sukkhi

koi baat nhi subhash saab…. hum hai na…. bot achhi script likhenge aapke liye…. bas aap tension nhi lene ka….. bindaas rehne ka….. aage aage dekho fir hota hai kya………………… sat shri akal

36. Comment by hm

hi i got a brilliant script it based on children so contact me fast before i give it to a diffrent company

37. Comment by hm

hi this is my thriller for the movie: children gose on a trip with there class mate on a plane suddenly the plane engine stop working and the plan lands in sea and all the children are on the plane and there teachers cause the trip is from there school so teacher and the pillotes di and only a group of children are safe on the island there have to survive on the island … contact me for the full story at hadayatmohammed@ymail.com

38. Comment by Reyaj Tyrewala

I have powerful script for your prodcution company, this script shocked for indian. and my script wrote on Amir KHan “EK AAWAZ” and 2nd are on Amithabh bachan “MAHAYANAK” and many super beautiful script about romance.

39. Comment by rakesh patel

all producer make film for viewer of common community and i am also from a common comunity called common man and i have very nearly touch with common mans choice and tastes so nobody else instead of me can create better story songs for these viewers

40. Comment by Rashmi Nandanwar

how can i send script to you

41. Comment by deepak

sir me filmy script likhta hu or mere paas script he plz sir help me
    sir aap e na samjhna ki ek-do hogi o bhi faltu….nahi esa nahi he meri hobby he likhna or me filmy story ke alawa chhote parde ki story,dailog bhi likhta hu…apne aap me khoya rahna,new new vicharo,story ko talashna…e sab me karta nahi hu balki mujhe e sab aata he adat he mujhe inki…plz sir help me…
    Sir me filmo me likhana chahta hu sir plz help me….one chance

42. Comment by Naazimraj

Sis , i have good script for jannat3 , Rangeela2 , hero2 and more .contact me 9891780371

43. Comment by Naazimraj

Sir , i can registered my scrip because same problem .