«« Orkut To The Rescue…..  |  Video: Mithoon’s Beetein Lamhein from Train »»

Pics: Exclusive Pictures from Farah Khan’s Om Shanti Om

Om Shanti Om is a forthcoming Hindi film to be directed by Farah Khan. It stars Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in pivotal roles. The film’s score and soundtrack will be composed by the musical duo, Vishal-Shekhar with lyrics by renowned poet, Gulzar. The name Om Shanti Om is taken from a popular song by the same name from the 80′s superhit film Karz. Karz dealt with re-incarnation and so does Om Shanti Om. The movie is slated for release in the end of 2007.

Om Shanti Om apart from having Shah Rukh and Deepika in the lead has a huge line of Bollywood stars doing guest roles in the film. And here is the line of actors who are going to do a special appearance in Om Shanti Om. Promise me that you won’t faint.

Here’s the guest list of actors in Om Shanti Om

• Subhash Ghai
  • Karan Johar
  • Mithun Chakraborty
  • Dharmendra
  • Jeetendra
  • Amitabh Bachchan

Here are exclusive pictures from a song from Om Shanti Om.

The song shows Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan and Shah Rukh Khan having a blast.

Om Shanti Om

Om Shanti Om

Om Shanti Om

So do watch out for Om Shanti Om. The movie is coming out to rock you away……..

Share Pics: Exclusive Pictures from Farah Khan’s Om Shanti Om with your friends on Facebook.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (8 votes, average: 4.50 out of 5)

1. Pingback by le meilleur du video humour » Pics: Exclusive Pictures from Farah Khan s Om Shanti Om Om

[...] Pics: Exclusive Pictures from Farah Khan s Om Shanti Om [...]

2. Comment by thaher

Iam exciting to watch the MOVIE OM SHANTI OM,PLz release ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon sooooooooooooooooooooooooon soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

3. Comment by hina

i love shahrukh khan. so i love his movies all. i am very excited to see this movie. so lounch yhis movie as soon as possible.

4. Comment by suresh

i love to see srk with tollywood actors mahesh babu,chiranjeevi,nagarjun,venkatesh pls try this one i request u from my deep heart pls srk pls………………………………

5. Comment by arun

i love srk srk srk srk

6. Comment by amair baig

wow,just wait and watch.this movie is going to be the biggest blockbuster this industry has ever seen

7. Comment by fatima

hey i think that shahrukh is a gr8 actor the pics show that the movie is gonna be mind blowing superb farah khan will do a good work and shahrukh is also there thre fore sonay par sohaaga……………………………………………………………..anyways best of luck i m always excited to watch his moviesand really excited to watch this one too u know why becoz ………………………………………… i………………looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove …………………..him

8. Comment by FIZ

FARAH IS A GOOD CHOREOGRAPHER AND I THINK THAT HER NEXT FILM IS THE BLOCK BASTER AND I AM A BIG FAN OF FARAH KHAN KUNDER SO BEST OF LUCK FARAH FOR YOUR FILM

9. Comment by sunil

i love farhan and shahrukh with him

10. Comment by ashish

hey let’s wait and watch
    sharukh khan again comes with rocking movie ….and it’s the will definitely superhit through all over the world………..
    shahrukh khan is the best for ever…

11. Comment by rose_shaik

hi shahrukh i m big fan of urs ur looking very different in this movie n u look so hot n sweet SRK this is my id rose_shaik123@yahoo.com plz reply soon plzzzzzzzzz add me shahrukh in ur list ok bye allah hafiz

12. Comment by Dont_be_stupid

Hi sharukh…..i am a big fan….u look so hot n sweet….add me in ur list…. hahaha this is so hilarious….do u think srk is reading this….or does he even bother about ur id ….. how stupid can ppl be?

13. Comment by usman makandar

wall papers are varry good

14. Comment by Amina

luv yew srk!! i M desperate to watch OSO !!

15. Comment by papia

Shahrukh, are u reading it????? I dont know—– but (i wish) if u read it , i will be very very very very very very happy. In my life , one of the most biggest dream is—-to see u. Allah knows whether my dream will be fulfilled or not, but i always love u. I always see ur movies and i am waiting for OM SHANTI OM. I think it will be a great hit. God bless u. Allah hafez king khan…………..

16. Comment by mohanraj

very nice……..

17. Comment by matanet

star talk
    Arjun Rampal

OSO very best film
    Good luck
    adab from Azerbaijan

18. Comment by hani

i love sharukh best actor i love yooooooooou sharukhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

19. Comment by hani

i love raniiiiiiiiiii is sexig actrees u are best rani

20. Comment by hawo

i love you salman khan his best actor

21. Comment by usama

i love SRK

22. Comment by DILU DULHAN

SHAHRUKH……………AMAZING ONE……DERE IS NO ANY OTHER PERSON ROCKS THE WORLD ITS ONLY SHAHRUKH……….MERA DOSTH HAI,MERA PYAR HAI….

23. Comment by zafar

shahrukh …..u are the best…….AB family….dnt mess wid srk

24. Comment by arun

hey baby

25. Comment by mahrukh qureshi

hello! im bigger fan of sahrukh khan. i love his dimpels his smile and ofcourse his acting.i will try sahrukh im going to come and make movie with u .i dont say that remove your shirt because i want your 6 packs to be save. say hello to all actors and actresses.i love your hair cut in omshanti om. it is fantastic movie. im not saying this because im ur bigger fan but as an audience im saying this. hello to goree,your cutie gol gapoo aryan and ur daughter.depika was good.she is very good.i got an way to meet u. as depika do. first im going to say u then wide my eyes and then fall down. i love u sahrukh. stop sahrukh. SMOKING.yes i cares of u and me and ur family needs u.really if something happened to u then im going to die like u do in film. really. i’ll miss u. muhhhh!bye. farah khan u are best . so thats why u make best film. i vote for this movie.really this is good then sawirya. sawirya is an again an same thing love love love.i dont say that in om shanti om their is no love. but there is something new. new face of love. sawirya is an antique movie. i love he world of ur cinema. be happy. love u. i hope u understand that i love sahrukh. i know every fan say this bu im biggest fan who think that if u happy in this thing then im also happy. love u. i want to say something more to u.but i think to speak that is not good.

26. Comment by Kazim

hmmm…i don hav words to say tht hw much respect i v got for SRK–A man of unmatched will power..

27. Comment by kanta

sharkhaShahrukh, are u reading it????? I dont know—– but (i wish) if u read it , i will be very very very very very very happy. In my life , one of the most biggest dream is—-to see u. Allah knows whether my dream will be fulfilled or not, but i always love u. I always see ur movies and i am waiting for OM SHANTI OM….kind khan plz reply me plz plz plz plz….ager aap mujhe reply karoge then i promice may isk bareme keseko nahe boluge plz srk and king khan plz reply be….ALLAHA che to app or bhe nam kamayege king khan…GOD BLESS u..plz again dais reply me plz….ALLAHA chahe to may apse jarur milunge…or mare bara bhia v apne milenge…i love u so much….and farah khan u r the best…..good luck om shanti om….by kanta

28. Comment by MUNA ELMI

I LOVE TO SONG HAY COOL GRIRS PUT YOUR HAND IN A ARH

29. Comment by FIZ

ITS ME FIZ . FARAH I LOVE YOU . I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH

30. Comment by jay

can any one gv me the eamil id of farah khan?…. i need her id if any body knws gv me mail at kabir_dg@yahoo.co.in if ur reading farha khan then plzplzplz gv anser to my id

31. Comment by zohaib Zabi

I see move OsO I am pakistani boy of 18 i love depka O i love UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Depka can U tell me depka which is teh heroin of O s O any email or id address please I love depka I love U depka

32. Comment by Sarah Gill

Dear Sharukh Khan. I am 14. My Name is Sarah Gill. Iam from pakistan . My brother 7. We love your Movies. And your show.I dont know that you will read my massage or not if you did then plzzzzzzz write something for me at Sara_sam_gill. God Bless you I Love you kakakakakaka Karin. bey

33. Comment by Sarah Gill

I am Same sara gill my full Email address is Sara_sam_gill@yahoo.com

34. Comment by humey

i am a big fans of yours SHAHRUKH. i love your acting and everything of yours.i love om shanti om. the best movie i ave ever seen. i dont know you’ll read my message or not if you did then thank you very much . i will forever and always your fan. great job. well done.love you

35. Comment by khushbu

haai srk mein apki bahut badi fan hun umeed hai aap apne family ke sath bhi picture banaye to bahut acha hoga . if you come infront of me i will faint.

36. Comment by nomitha

hi

37. Comment by farhan

shahruk .salman.saif.n.sanje. I am your big fan.Ilike you very much.