«« Rakhi Sawant’s Bathroom Controversy  |  Video: Fool N Final Video Trailers »»

Hansika Motwani has shown a tremendous transformation in less than two years from a child-artiste to a Bollywood main-stream heroine. How come? That answer only Hansika herself can provide.

Roles of Hansika Motwani

Hansika Motwani as the baby : Koi… Mil Gaya, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Hum 2 Hain Na, Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, Shakalaka Boom Boom, Tum Bin, Jaago, Hawa, Aabra Ka Dabra. and Escape from Taliban

Hansika Motwani as the babe : He: The Only One, Aap Ka Suroor, Saravam and Desamuduru.

Hansika Motwani : From Baby To Babe

Hansika Motwani

Share Image of the Week : Hansika Motwani with your friends on Facebook.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (14 votes, average: 4.36 out of 5)

1. Comment by shashi

Here are more pictures. She is surely future star….

2. Comment by rajson

Hi Hansika i love u

my number is 9909101045

3. Comment by varun talwar

This is My Blog Dedicated to Hansika Motwani

Please visit this link and leave a comment for Hansika.

4. Comment by Salal (Sam) from Pakistan

i love you a lot and please for god sack i want your email i beg you.

5. Comment by MERCY

U R 2 sweet?

6. Comment by akash motwani

hi hansika ,
    looking great
    i like u very much

7. Comment by paresh

I like u very much hansika.

8. Comment by paresh

I like u very much hansika.you are one and separate in the universe.i want to be close with you.but i know it’ll not be happen.but then also i’ll love u very very very….much.

9. Comment by piyush kulshrestha

AAP KAA SURROOP the real luv story is the best film 4 mine b’coz this film hart tuching.and HANSIKA is really beautiful and quit actress.in this film ,she is a very nice,and superb. i wanna talk to him.pharapes she was in koi mil gaya with rotion.i..love..hansika

10. Comment by paresh

you are one and separate in the universe.i want to be close with you.but i know it’ll not be happen.but then also i’ll love u very very very….much.you r just rocking.

11. Comment by Ashutosh shukla

Hansika Motwani is Looking so gojesh she is like a miss world She is My miss World. I love you Hansika i want to meet with u in a candle lite dinner in Hotel tajmahel In Mumbai.

12. Comment by Ashutosh shukla

am in hospital now
    I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.
    if you fall in love there is no hope
    If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope
    If U delete this message
    If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?
    Do you believe in love at first sight
    Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
    Love is sweet poison
    Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved’s advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.
    You are like the sunshine
    You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet… you are like you… and that’s the reason why I love you!
    circles go on forever
    If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever
    L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows
    L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life….
    You must be a good runner
    You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always…
    can I have “U”?
    I have the “I”,I have the “L”,I have the “O”,I have the “V”,I have the
    “E”,… so pls can I have “U”?
    you are the only one for me?
    What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can’t go on. Can’t you see, that you are the only one for me?
    Love is like a golden chain t
    Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!By Ikram Marwat
    sweet as a rose bud bright
    sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1By Ikram Marwat
    I have liked many but loved
    I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I’d stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.By Ikram Marwat
    Sometimes My eyes get jealouse
    Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
    You Know Why?Bcoz…..You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES. By Waseem
    uv been called b4 cupids
    uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?By Ikram Marwat
    I love so much my heart is sure
    I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your placeBy Ikram Marwat
    Ur only mine wen i dream.wen
    Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!By Ikram Marwat
    I believe that God above
    I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!By Ikram Marwat
    Girl ur clever girl ur smart.
    Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine! By Ikram Marwat
    WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND
    WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND OF SORROW.O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS. V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH. E FOR END OF LIFE.MISS U ALL TIME By Irfan Khalid
    today a few drops of blood
    today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was “There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out.By shehran ayub
    L is for lust
    L is for lust
    O is for over
    v is for very loveable
    e is for ever
    the 4 signs of love By fortuneteller91
    Love is just like life
    Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving By Arsh

Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life… sonu verma

My love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old by shumaila

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time by Saima

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never By Puja

Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,Because if u will say this password “I LOVE U” It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.By shaheryar

td width=”100%”>

13. Comment by Ashutosh shukla

ashu.kanak@yahoo.co.in
    Massage me now

14. Comment by amit

u look sexy babe me mine

15. Comment by amit

u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot i love u

16. Comment by john

u r sooooooooooo pretty i love u please marry me

17. Comment by sunny

hey GIRL whats up!!!! dude i loved the movie aap ka suroor!! u looked sooooo cute.

18. Comment by jatin bavariya

you are grate

19. Comment by kiran

u looking great u r so beutifuf in age of 16 i ‘m ur great fan u and me same age ur’s wellwisher kiran khan

20. Comment by nadia

hi!hansika u r very very cute,beautiful and smart .i like u very much.can u send me ur id plzzzzzzzzzzz

21. Comment by Ashutosh shukla

am in hospital now
    if you fall in love there is no hope
    If U delete this message
    Do you believe in love at first sight
    Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
    Love is sweet poison
    You are like the sunshine
    circles go on forever
    L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows
    You must be a good runner
    can I have “U”?
    I have the “I”,I have the “L”,I have the “O”,I have the “V”,I have the
    “E”,… so pls can I have “U”?
    you are the only one for me?
    Love is like a golden chain t
    sweet as a rose bud bright
    I have liked many but loved
    Sometimes My eyes get jealouse
    Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
    uv been called b4 cupids
    I love so much my heart is sure
    Ur only mine wen i dream.wen
    I believe that God above
    Girl ur clever girl ur smart.
    WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND
    today a few drops of blood
    L is for lust
    L is for lust
    O is for over
    v is for very loveable
    e is for ever
    the 4 signs of love By fortuneteller91
    Love is just like life

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never By Puja

td width=”100%”>

22. Comment by zeeshan faraz

ur so cute . plz act only in hindi films.

23. Comment by kiran

hi hansika,
    i like ur movie aap ka suroor

24. Comment by shaju

hai haniska ur so beatiful

25. Comment by shabeer

i will marry hansi

26. Comment by haris

hi i will marry u u r so beautiful u r in shaka laka boom boom drama with sanju

27. Comment by kanchanjung tiwari

hi hansika u re so gorgeous one night in my dream god told me
    that he prepare a person in 2hours but he revealed me that he took 200hours ta make you
    you are so sweet and nice ok live well
    be far from himeshs beard that may cause rupture on ur skin

28. Comment by Shafi......Tv

Truely says: I want Hansi As a Life Partner really.Iam in love With her.plz inform to her

29. Comment by Rahul

Hi hansu if u read this msg i want 2 tell u i am ur greatest fan n i love ur smile .hey frnds i still love rupali

30. Comment by sandeep

hi haniska dear how ru…

31. Comment by chirag

u r so sexy

32. Comment by ravikant

hii hansika ji iam ravikant from ujjain. i like you