«« Part #2 — Pritam is a COPY-CAT  |  Kareena Kapoor’s Interview Post “It’s Rocking” »»

Himesh’s Aap Ka Suroor To Have Two Endings

Himesh Reshammiya - The singer, who is making his debut as an actor in his film Aap Ka Surroor – The Real Love Story, is now going ahead and shooting two endings for his film. It has been learnt that two climaxes are currently being shot in Berlin, Germany. While one will be a happy ending where Himesh unites with his lady love (played by newcomer Riya), the second will have a tragic ending. The climax is action-packed to boot. There are two choppers and one private jet do the rounds in the sky, while 10 BMWs speed on the roads, for the final sequence.

A unit member present on the sets of the film informs, “The climax is being shot right now in Germany and obviously Himesh is taking a lot of pains to make it as interesting as possible. Interestingly, this film will reveal a lot many things about Himesh’s personal life as well, like why he seldom smiles, why he always wears a cap and why his music videos always have tragic endings. Will he be united with his heroine at the end? Well, that remains to be seen.”

Himesh Reshammiya

When we contacted Himesh, he adds to the suspense, saying, “I’m not yet sure about the ending of my film. Whether it will be a sad or happy ending, you will have to wait and watch. Aap Ka Suroor will release on June 29. We’ll complete our 40-day shooting schedule in Germany on April 3, after which we will leave for a 35-day schedule in Bangkok and Singapore. However I would like to add that shooting all over Germany has been a great experience and God has been very kind since we got fantastic weather which suited the look of the film.”

Article Courtesy :Mumbai Mirror

Share Himesh’s Aap Ka Suroor To Have Two Endings with your friends on Facebook.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (8 votes, average: 3.50 out of 5)

1. Comment by Zaid

hi himesh how r u i am great fan from u i would like to say that u songs is very best and u r my favrate singers.

2. Comment by Sumeet Shaw

I am your great fan and I would like to make Friendship with You.
    I just simply can’t explain how much I like You. I Love You Bhaiya!

3. Comment by asher

hi cool

4. Comment by navneet

excillent,gadar,idealistic,full of love romance
    and in one word JHAKASSSSSSSSSSSS

5. Comment by jazz

i luv dis film i feel lyk watchin it buh my fav song is tera mera milna datz mna song omg datz is so romantic luv himesh
    `~.’jazz.’~`

6. Comment by Nagina Yasin

Hi, i wud jst lyk 2 say dat Himesh Reshammiya iz da bst singer who has produced the bst songs !!! Wen yhe sings, it feels like it is coming frm da heart & da songs the has made are absolutly beautiful & i love evry1 of them. Hope the best for him and he will go far in life !!! God Bless x x x cant wait 2 watch ur film x x x

7. Comment by indian_girl

heyyy himesh I love ALL of your songs…..and I am so happy that you are here in germany……well I live in hamburg and pleaseeee next shooting hamburg me karna…….its really beautiful here….take care…and it would be great to see you

8. Comment by rishi

ae topi wale bhaya kya baat hai lage raho hum apke sath hai..
    chae naak se gao ya muh se ..imotions mast hai andar apke..

9. Comment by zara

your film is a hit and it is a the best film in the world ou know that himesh i am a big fan of ou thanks for making the films

10. Comment by sangeeta n sheenam

hi HIMESH g. u have done a wonderful job.ur music in aap ka suroor is really appriciating.i thing no one can beat u. MAY GOD BLESS U…………

11. Comment by sangeeta n sheenam

u r very akaduu in SA RE GA MA PA. u should’nt be so much rude to the participants……

12. Comment by Ali Naqvi

I’m 14 yrs old and like many am a huge fan of yours. Today, I bought the new aap ka surroor CD (the one labeled “the real love story.”) I liked it a lot and listen to those songs and the songs from your original debut album ALL THE TIME. What I look for in songs is the feeling of sincerity, rhythm, and some way in which you can relate them to your own life. Your my most favorite singer due to your personality, which is apparently a lot like mine and because you express all the things listed above that I always like about a song. – sorry for the long comment and thank you for taking the time to read it.

13. Comment by pinky

hey himu kaisa hai,i am nick ur childhood friend,my email is nickdude_5@hotmail.com,chal hattt be

14. Comment by nafeesa

HEY EMRAN JUS WANA SAY ALL YOUR SONGS ARE WICKED .CANT WAIT TILL AAP KA SAROOR TO RELEASE . YOUR DOING A GRATE JOB KEEP IT UP. FROM FAN NUM 1

15. Comment by Manpreet Kaur

hi HIMESH i am your fan……………i have each n evry song of urs,…..n ur songs of Aap Ka suroor(movie)n ur album both were gr8………….ur song wd mallika (Ya Ali)is damn gud…………….i wish u a luck………

16. Comment by tejas

hi himesh
    i like u very much
    gud luck for ur future…..
    and my dream is to become lke u..!!!!!
    u r my guru…!!

17. Comment by megha

Hi Himesh sir.
    I like u very much.
    U r really very good singer, composer & actor.
    I love u to much.
    don’t worry about people who don’t like u because u have lot of fan who like & love u to much.
    Always God Blessing With U!
    & our pray with u.
    Again I LOVE U!

18. Comment by Remiz

Hi M a REAL FAN of HimeSH the Greate .
    But When the film will reachin theator of Kerala? I see in web sites that film released on Jun 29 . Today is July 11 . I didnt see the film. PLease send me email

19. Comment by ifrah

hi himesh.,
    great singing,great composing,great acting………i watched ur film luved it…but wat ‘bt da ending???wat happened in real???but my best wishes r always wid u janu…..i hav sumthing 4 u…”a successful man builts a firm foundation wid dabricks dat others throws at him..”
    luv luk
    ur fan ifi

20. Comment by shaan

hay
    i am shaan iam very big your fan
    your style very nice my style to same
    aap se main milna chata hu your cont no:
    plz plz give me SHAAn from agra